Vermont Ski Resorts
Most of the ski resorts found in the state have state of the art snowmaking so you can expect to ski in Vermont from December through to March and some years longer. The majority of resorts are located from north to south in the Green Mountain range. The largest resort is Killington which extends across six interconnected mountain peaks. Stowe is Vermont's highest peak. Mad River Glen located in Fayston is renowned for it's telemark skiing. This cooperative ski resort is just that...no snowboarding. In the northern part of the state Jay Peak is famous for it's natural snow. Jay Peak also has an indoor waterpark.
- The Mountain Top Inn & Resort - Killington
- Four-season resort, breathtaking views; 11 miles from Killington. Nordic Ski & Snowshoe Center, 60km of trails/40km groomed. Classic lodge rooms & suites, vacation home rentals, casual dining; affordable winter packages.
- Save on East Coast Ski Trip Packages
- Save on lodging, lift tickets and more. Start by requesting a customized quote from a Ski.com Mountain Vacation Specialist.
- Vermont Ski Vacations for Less
- VermontSkiTrips.com can save you 20% or more. Book a package & save with discounted lodging, lift tickets, rentals and lessons. Create your own custom trip quotes on-line!
Central Vermont, 3050 ft vertical, 22 lifts, 155 trails, 1509 skiable acres
Northern Vermont, 2360 ft vertical, 13 lifts, 116 trails, 485 skiable acres
Southern Vermont, 2200 ft vertical, 19 lifts, 120 trails, 655 skiable acres
Central Vermont, 2600 ft vertical, 16 lifts, 111 trails, 578 skiable acres
Northern Vermont, 2153 ft vertical, 9 lifts, 78 trails, 385 skiable acres
Northern Vermont, 2610 ft vertical, 8 lifts, 78 trails, 1000 skiable acres
Southern Vermont, 2003 ft vertical, 11 lifts, 97 trails, 670 skiable acres
Southern Vermont, 1700 ft vertical, 20 lifts, 80 trails, 588 skiable acres
Southern Vermont, 1700 ft vertical, 4 lifts, 43 trails, 195 skiable acres
Southern Vermont, 1334 ft vertical, 9 lifts, 46 trails, 178 skiable acres
Central Vermont, 2037 ft vertical, 4 lifts, 45 trails, 115 skiable acres
Northern Vermont, 1704 ft vertical, 6 lifts, 71 trails, 300 skiable acres
Central Vermont, 1967 ft vertical, 7 lifts, 57 trails, 265 skiable acres
Northern Vermont, 2011 ft vertical, 6 lifts, 50 trails, 260 skiable acres