Utah Ski Resorts
The major number of ski resorts in Utah can be found in the north within reasonable drive from Salt Lake City. Utah boasts world-class ski resorts which is understandable when the state motto is The Greatest Snow on Earth. Park City Mountain Resort is Utah's premier snow resort featuring one of the longest snow seasons in the state. At 3,399 feet Powder Mountain has the highest vertical serviced by lift. The Canyons Resort is the largest ski resort in Utah with 3,500 skiable acres spread over eight peaks. Deer Valley is one of the few resorts who do not allow snowboarding. For crowd free skiing head to Utah's two most southern resorts Brian Head and Eagle Point both about 4 hours from Salt Lake City.
- Early Booking Specials! Up to 40% Off Premium Utah Ski Lodging w/ Discounted Lift Tickets
- Utah lodging 10-40% off! Complete ski package discounts. Book early and save. Rocky Mountain Getaways is a preferred wholesale partner for all major Utah resorts and over 30 resorts total.
- Save on Utah Ski Trip Packages
- Save on lodging, lift tickets and more. Start by requesting a customized quote from a Ski.com Mountain Vacation Specialist.
- Utah Ski Vacations for Less
- ToursdeSport.com can save you 20% or more. Book a package & save with discounted lodging
3100 ft vertical, 19 lifts, 114 trails, 3300 skiable acres
3240 ft vertical, 13 lifts, 85 trails, 2500 skiable acres
3000 ft vertical, 21 lifts, 100 trails, 2026 skiable acres
3190 ft vertical, 21 lifts, 182 trails, 4000 skiable acres
2020 ft vertical, 12 lifts, 116 trails, 2200 skiable acres
2047 ft vertical, 8 lifts, 65 trails, 1200 skiable acres
1707 ft vertical, 8 lifts, 71 trails, 665 skiable acres
2500 ft vertical, 7 lifts, 135 trails, 7000 skiable acres
1745 ft vertical, 7 lifts, 66 trails, 1050 skiable acres
2959 ft vertical, 11 lifts, 104 trails, 3000 skiable acres
1500 ft vertical, 5 lifts, 40 trails, 600 skiable acres
2150 ft vertical, 5 lifts, 42 trails, 450 skiable acres
1265 ft vertical, 3 lifts, 20 trails, 200 skiable acres