Washington Ski Resorts
Washington's ski resorts are located toward the north of the state many within driving distance of Seattle. Crystal Mountain, southeast of Seattle in the Mount Ranier National Park is the largest ski area in Washington. The Summit at Snoqualmie is just 40 minutes from Seattle and consists of four areas combined together. One of those areas, Alpental is home to some of the most challenging terrain in North America. Mount Baker holds the world's greatest recorded snowfall for one season. On the eastern side of the state Mt. Spokane offers 2,000 foot vertical and over 1,425 skiable acres.
- Crystal Mt. Hotels - Apres Ski
- Ski in/out accommodations and after ski food and beverage. Select from 3 distinct slopeside hotels and fine dining. Don't miss the Snorting Elk Cellar Apres Ski.
- Luxury Getaways - Accommodations at Mt. Baker
- From mountain chalets to waterfront lodges, Luxury Getaways offers overnight accommodations in newly built vacation homes located in the heart of the Mt. Baker Recreational Area.
- Mt. Baker Lodging Cabins and Condo Rentals
- Mt. Baker Lodging is your source for private Mt. Baker area cabins and condos rentals, located at the gateway to the Mount Baker Recreation Area! Closest to the ski area. Rates at $99/night.
1500 ft vertical, 10 lifts, 31 trails, 1000 skiable acres
3100 ft vertical, 11 lifts, 57 trails, 2300 skiable acres
2280 ft vertical, 24 lifts, 62 trails, 1981 skiable acres
1800 ft vertical, 10 lifts, 37 trails, 1125 skiable acres
2000 ft vertical, 5 lifts, 45 trails, 1425 skiable acres
1780 ft vertical, 3 lifts, 10 trails, 300 skiable acres
1125 ft vertical, 3 lifts, 24 trails, 400 skiable acres