Slovakia Ski Resorts
- Ski resort in Slovakia situated 15km away from Liptovsky Mikulas in the Low Tatra mountains.
- One of the most popular ski centres in Slovakia.
- Jasna Low Tatras is the largest ski resort in Slovakia with the best natural prerequisites for skiing and snowboarding
- Resort situated in the city of Krompachy in the mountain range Slovensky Raj, in eastern Slovakia.
Ski in Jasna
- Resort located in the Low Tatras National Park on the slopes of Chopok Mountain.
- Tourist settlement in the High Tatras. Cross country, ski jumping and alpine skiing.