New Zealand Ski Resorts
Popular New Zealand Ski Resorts
- Sister ski area to Coronet Peak, New Zealand.
Resort Overview · Lodging · Map · Snow Report · Trail Map · More Topics
Additional New Zealand Ski Resorts
- Resort administered by the Broken River Ski Club. Located within 1.5 hours drive of Christchurch, New Zealand.
Cardrona Alpine Resort
- High in the mountains between Wanaka and Queenstown in the South Island of New Zealand. Includes trail map.
- Open slopes and wide rolling terrain. Queenstown, New Zealand.
Craigieburn Valley Ski Area
- Ski area 1.5 hours from Christchurch, New Zealand. It's steep, deep and cheap.
Hammer Springs Ski Area
- Ski area on Mt. St. Patrick approximately 2 hours from Christchurch, New Zealand.
Manganui Ski Area
- Mt. Taranaki Ski Area with learner/beginner intermediate areas, lack of crowds, and exhilarating upper mountain lift accessed terrain.
Methven - Mt Hutt South Island
- The official visitor information website for Methven Mount Hutt, one of New Zealandís premier skiing & outdoor recreation regions just one hour from Christchurch.
- 3 km wide treeless bowl on the southern end of the Two Thumbs range, New Zealand.
- Skiing on the eastern rim of the Southern Alps of New Zealand.
- The Mt Olympus ski area is a south-facing basin set high in the Craigieburn Range. Mt Olympus has 450m of vertical drop over 60 hectares of varied terrain. It's located in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, and the gateway to some of New Zealandís finest touring. For the backcountry adventurer enjoy uncrowded off-piste skiing, ski-touring or snowboarding.
- Whakapapa and Turoa skiing in New Zealand. The alpine experience includes riding two chairlifts over stunning volcanic terrain to an altitude of 2020 meters above sea level.
- Skiing one hour from Kaikoura, New Zealand.
Rainbow Ski Area
- Open bowl skiing, 24 km from St. Arnaud.
Roundhill Ski Area
- New Zealand ski area located near Lake Tekapo. The field has gentle slopes for enjoyable skiing and snowboarding.
Snow Park NZ
- New Zealand's freestyle resort for snowboarders and skiers. Tucked away in the beautiful Southern Alps of New Zealand.
- On the main divide of the Southern Alps, New Zealand.
- More New Zealand skiable terrain than any other South Island resort. The resort opens around the end of June and runs through to the end of September. This expansive mountain has the longest vertical rise in the Southern Lakes with far reaching boundaries spread over two large basins.
- Tukino is Mt Ruapehuís little known gem. It offers the unique combination of adventure and lack of crowds, just the way that skiing used to be.
Waiorau Snow Farm
- Experience New Zealand's only cross-country ski area located in the Cardrona Valley on the Pisa Range in New Zealand. . If it's just a day in the snow or a serious cross-country skiing adventure you are after there are trails for all abilities.
Wanaka Winter Resort
- Skiing and snowboarding guide for Wanaka, New Zealand with world class ski resorts, Cardrona and Treble Cone, heli-skiing, nordic skiing and lots of accommodation & adventure activities.