Montana Ski Resorts
Montana's resorts offer hip-deep powder, Rocky Mountain panoramic views with state of the art snowmaking and lift systems. Due to the remoteness of Big Sky Country the area draws a fraction of the skiers that the major Colorado resorts do. Whitefish is one of the largest ski areas in the state. It is separated into three faces and offers a vast amount of bowl and tree skiing. The resort is located 15 minutes from town. Big Sky's slogan -America's Biggest Skiing- lives up to it's name with endless terrain where skiers and snowboarders can leave the crowds behind. The resort is made up of four mountains connected by chair lifts. It is located between Bozeman-Yellowstone International Airport. The ski season runs on average between the end of November to mid April. Moonlight Basin is connected to Big Sky Resort by chairlift.
- 25-40% Off Big Sky Lodging & Ski Packages
- Premier Big Sky lodging up to 40% off & early booking lift ticket specials.
- Whitefish Mtn Resort hotel-15%off code=CENTRAL
- Kandahar Lodge offers beautiful ski –in lodging at the base area with award winning Café Kandahar. Wood-burning fireplace in lobby, large outdoor hot tub, rates include continental breakfast
- Save on Montana Ski Trip Packages
- Save on lodging, lift tickets and more. Start by requesting a customized quote from a Ski.com Mountain Vacation Specialist.
2353 ft vertical, 14 lifts, 98 trails, 3000 skiable acres
2700 ft vertical, 7 lifts, 71 trails, 2000 skiable acres
2400 ft vertical, 8 lifts, 65 trails
1440 ft vertical, 4 lifts, 24 trails