Minnesota Ski Resorts
In the northeast part of Minnesota there is a trio of ski resorts featuring some of the biggest hills in the Midwest. Lutsen Mountains located in the Sawtooth Mountains is one of the northernmost US ski areas outside of Alaska. Thunder Bay ON Canada is 2 hours from Lutsen.Several smaller resorts are close to the Twin Cities. Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, Buck Hill Ski Resort, Afton Alps and Welch Village Ski Resort are all within an easy drive.
- Ski Blackjack AND Indianhead Mountains on One Ticket!
- Ski Two Resorts on One Ticket! Enjoy Blackjack AND Indianhead Mountain Resorts with the new BIG Ticket. Two Resorts. One Lift Ticket. Endless Variety.
- Lutsen Mountains
- Mid-America's largest & highest ski area. 4 mountains. 95 runs. 1000' vertical. 'Mountain skiing without the airfare'.
- Granite Peak-Largest Ski Area: WI or Michigan
- Mountain Skiing in the heart of Wisconsin! 700 vertical feet and 74 runs! 65 acres of tree-skiing and 5 terrain parks! An experience that towers above the rest!
825 ft vertical, 9 lifts, 92 trails, 1000 skiable acres
500 ft vertical, 6 lifts, 35 trails, 202 skiable acres
425 ft vertical, 3 lifts, 14 trails