Alberta Freestyle Skiing Association
- Freestyle skiing for people of all ages throughout the province of Alberta. Providing programs and services that encourage participation at all levels.
BC Freestyle Ski Association
- The British Columbia mogul, aerial and acro information site.
- Bulgarian Extreme and Freestyle Skiing Association.
Big Air and Bumps
- Freestyle team meets at Summit Central at the Summit at Snoqualmie.
Big Boulder Terrain Park
- Information on all the features of the terrain parks at Big Boulder and Jack Frost.
Canada Olympic Park
- 90 metre jumping complex just outside of Calgary Alberta. Site for the jumping and freestyle events in the XV Olympic games.
Canadian Freestyle Skiing Association
- The national body for Freestyle Skiing in Canada operating the national team program and supporting divisions and clubs in all areas of the country.
Carinthia Mount Snow Terrain Park
- Carinthia is the only all-park mountain face in the East, boasting 8 full park areas loaded with rails, jumps and pipes, nearly five miles of trails, tree-skiing zone, all-natural terrain area, mini-pipe and Mount Snow's monster superpipe.
- Italian site promoting ski jumping and nordic skiing.
- Chris is a professional freeskier competing in big mountain events, writes for various ski magazines and in his spare time shares his passion through coaching.
- Federation Quebecoise de Ski Acrobatique. French language site.
Freestyle Skiing Ontario
- Source of loads of information for freestyle skiing and organizations for the sport in Ontario.
- Follow Grete on her professional skiing career. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Gunstock Freestyle Academy
- A non profit organization dedicated to young freestyle snowboarders and skiers. Based in Gunstock, New Hampshire.
- International Freeskiing Association website.
Ishpeming Ski Club
- Ski jumping club and hill located in Ishpeming, Michigan.
- Explore pages to learn more about Jen's life and career as a professional skier.
- The official site for the great Jonny Moseley featuring interviews, photos, video and more.
Kiwanis Ski Club
- Ski jumping club based at Pine Mountain, Michigan.
Let Women Ski Jump in 2010
- Changing the fact that ski jumping is the only activity in the Olympic Winter Games that does not allow women to compete.