Idaho Ski Resorts
The Idaho ski season typically begins in mid/late-November and ends mid-April to early May. The 18 resorts are scattered throughout the entire state. Cat or Heli Skiing adventures in Idaho can be experienced at locations including Brundage Mountain, Grand Targhee, Schweitzer Mountain, Soldier Mountain and Sun Valley. Sun Valley located in central Idaho is famous for being the career starting point for Warren Miller where he lived in a teardrop trailer while working as a ski instructor. Bright, sunny days with comfortable temperatures combined with long, wide-open groomed runs and awesome scenery are the reasons for Sun Valley's world ski destination appeal. Sun Valley is easily accessible from the gateway cities of Boise, Idaho & Salt Lake City, Utah. Stand at the top of Schweitzer Mountain and enjoy panoramic views of three mountain ranges, Canada and three states. Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area is located in southwest Idaho in Boise County, 16 miles north-northeast of the city of Boise.
- Sun Valley Lodging & Ski Vacation Package Specials!
- Premier Sun Valley lodging & complete ski vacation packages specials. Book early & save with Rocky Mountain Getaways, a preferred Sun Valley wholesale partner.
- Save on Idaho Ski Trip Packages
- Save on lodging, lift tickets and more. Start by requesting a customized quote from a Ski.com Mountain Vacation Specialist.
- Idaho Ski Vacations for Less
- ToursdeSport.com.com can save you 20% or more. Book a package & save with discounted lodging
2400 ft vertical, 9 lifts, 92 trails, 2900 skiable acres
2200 ft vertical, 7 lifts, 73 trails, 1600 skiable acres
1150 ft vertical, 4 lifts, 34 trails, 540 skiable acres
1000 ft vertical, 3 lifts, 24 trails, 500 skiable acres