New Hampshire Lodging
New Hampshire Ski Lodging for LE$$
- NewHampshireSkiTrips.com can save you 20% or more. Book a package & save with discounted lodging, lift tickets, rentals and lessons. Create your own custom trip quotes on-line!
A Better Life
- Cabins and campground with New England charm. Located in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley.
Above The Notch Motor Inn
- Motor Inn located 1/4 mile from the entrance to Bretton Woods Ski Resort, New Hampshire.
Adair Country Inn
- Bethlehem, New Hampshire. Close to skiing at Attitash.
- Theme room accommodations located in North Conway, New Hampshire.
- Affordable lodging in the beautiful Mount Washington Valley, New Hampshire.
Attitash Mountain Village
- Condo hotel resort at Attitash.
Bay Top Motel
- Motel located in Laconia, New Hampshire offering a ski and stay discount program.
- Waterville Valley 2 bedroom condo close to the free shuttle stop to the ski area in the winter.
Belknap Point Motel
- Motel located in Gilford, New Hampshire. Close to skiing at Gunstock.
Birch Bend MotoLodge
- Lodging in Shelburne, New Hampshire. 12 miles from Wildcat Mountain.
Black Bear Lodge
- Accommodations in Waterville Valley, New Hampshire.
Breakfast on the Connecticut
- New Hampshire B&B located within minutes of Dartmouth Skiway.
Bretton Woods Cottage 18
- Three bedroom townhome rental in the White Mountains, New Hampshire.
- Motel located in the center of North Conway, New Hampshire.
Cannon Mountain View Motor Lodge
- Affordable four season lodging in Franconia, New Hampshire.
- Country lodge located in Twin Mountain, New Hampshire. Reduced rate lift tickets for Bretton Woods and Cannon.
- Lodging in North Woodstock, New Hampshire.
Carroll Motel and Cottages
- Lodging located in the town of Twin Mountain, New Hampshire. 6 miles west of Bretton Woods.
Carter Notch Inn
- Bed and breakfast in Jackson, New Hampshire. Cross country ski at the Jackson Ski Touring Foundation or alpine ski at Attitash/Bear Peak.
- The Inn is located in Southern New Hampshire, on the Vermont border, between Brattleboro Vermont and Keene, New Hampshire. Approximately one hour from downhill ski areas including Bromley.